Japanese Business Course （International Students）
Period of study: 2 years
AM Class（20 people）：09:30～12:40
PM Class（20 people）：13:50～17:00
We will support you in learning the language and culture, and help you to go on to higher education and find a job.
This program is designed for students from overseas to learn the Japanese language, culture, customs, and business manners.
We also provide support for living outside of school such as housing, application documents as well as support for finding employment at Japanese companies and entering universities after graduation.
- You can interact with Japanese students at any anytime
- Acquire professional qualifications necessary for employment in two years.
- After graduation, you can be transferred to the third year of university
- Living expenses are lower in Okinawa than in Tokyo (About ¥60,000 per month)
- Annual medical checkup
- Introduction of part-time jobs
- scholarship system
Students with excellent grades will receive a scholarship in their second year.
48,000 yen per month (Japan Student Support Organization)
- Employment support
- Career support after graduation
- Listening I Reading I Kanji I Vocabulary I (4 skills)
- Grammar I JLPT
- Internet Security I
- PC training I
- Business Manners (Business Exam)
- Business conversation basics
- Listening II Reading II Kanji II Vocabulary II (4 skills)
- Grammar II JLPT
- Internet Security II
- PC training II
- Web production training
- Business conversation application
- Employment measures (company research, interviews and examinations)
- G-Ken (Business Skills Test for Global Human Resources)
- JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)
- J.TEST (Test of Practical Japanese)
- EJU (Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students)
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication)
- MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) Word / Excel test